Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Witchcraft - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Witchcraft > Topics

Subject: would like to be a wizard
Replies: 11 Views: 2914

wizardry 17.08.08 - 06:52pm
I really want to be a wizard but don't know how to be a wizard what would I have to do to be a wizard please tell I am not joking ok send me a email and tell me ok email at sheldonnembhard@yahoo.com *

sinbad10 9.02.09 - 07:01pm
Hey im new and im 4rm sa,i just want 2 knw if there is a place where i cn learn mre bowt dis ancient craft? *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 08:41am
,,,heya, may i suggest you try some inner meditation, firstly by cleansing the self ov negative energy, then meditation upon the word itself, take note ov what comes to mind, jot it down, and repeathearts.GIF *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 08:49am
,,,a piece ov rose quartz within the room, held upon the personage, or worn, that has been cleansed and dedicated to the self is auspicious, as it promotes unconditional love toward all thingshearts.GIF *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 09:10am
,,,i wish you luck,,,be true to yourself in all things,,, .x. *

wilsoo 13.04.09 - 11:52am
Halo dear vampriya my girl has cheated me and is making me jealous and talking with other boy please help me in order so that she b mine pls suggest me some solution or spells i await ur reply pls pls. *

vampyria 15.04.09 - 06:38am
...wilsoo, remain true to urself! perhaps try to find someone more loyal and demanding of your attention! retain your health and sanity! reconciliations utilise a cleansing/healing of rifts and trauma, use a yellow candle to release negative energy, i invoke godz with colours usually, and this is the roman god mercury! then a green candle on a friday to bring stability, fertility and foundation to ur life, earth blessings! and ever a pink candle, for healthy mind, body, spirit and love to venus! *

wilsoo 19.04.09 - 11:54am
Thank u vampyria i wil try the above as u hav mentioned but it hurts me and remembers me her memories thought and love which i had kept in my heart for her pls i feeling lost and empty is thre any procedure that see might communicate again wid me, pls *

lordkid 1.02.10 - 11:41pm
Where do u gt the candles and quartz thingin thing.sorry dnt knw it name. *

vampyria 11.02.10 - 11:43pm
...try new and shops and gypsy fair's. *

vampyria 11.02.10 - 11:46pm
New age shops nod.GIF *

soloocea 10.10.13 - 09:46pm
I am 1 *

* Witchcraft Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Witchcraft