Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Witchcraft - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Witchcraft > Topics

Subject: Need advice in making a magic wand
Replies: 7 Views: 2545

macroth 9/24/2006 - 5:03:13
Hi, i'm a new solitary wiccan, and i've just started making my 1st wand. Basically what i've got so far is a proper-sized piece of wood (from my favourite tree, a horse chestnut) that i've sanded smooth. I'm not going to decorate it. What i need to know is how to consecrate it. Any help gratefully received. *

damned_1 3/19/2007 - 8:01:55
hey... there's a ritual u gotta do... i'd give it to u now but i don have the witches bible with me... i'll definately get it for u tomorrow. i haven't done it in ages tho. will get back to u on it tho. *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 10:27pm
(:heya:)...you may consecrate with any one of the four elements, the most effacious seems to be by holding up in the air or wind, utilizing your consecration rites, e.g i cleanse thee...then recite your dedication... *

vampyria 18.02.09 - 07:53am
...pentacle blessing's macroth...blessed be...solitary wicca is a beautiful experience! ...may the goddess gently guide you and the god stand always beside you... *

vampyria 18.02.09 - 08:02am
...there is nothing you got to do, as in the witches bible, follow your wiccan path, and that of the god's and goddesses... *

lordkid 1.02.10 - 11:48pm
Need help 2 find rite tree 2 mke a wand and ways 2 utilize it. *

riachell 16.08.10 - 05:57am
where would i find a witches bible? *

donkizzy 28.07.11 - 05:10pm
Wher will i found a witches bible hmm b.cos hav a guy he don't knw how to read. *

* Witchcraft Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Witchcraft

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits